Overcome your writing obstacles
Get clarity about how you write, when, and where. Measure your productivity to write more.
Why count your words?
A writer should write.
The Word Counter …
- gives immediate feedback on your productivity as a writer.
- encourages you by showing you your daily output.
- gives you clarity about your daily goals.
- keeps a complete history of your daily achievements.
- assists with finding your perfect writing environment.
- counts what counts: words – the ultimate metric for writing.
Obtain Your Copy Now
Start recording and improving your writing productivity today.
Get the app now and enjoy even more features being added in 2018.
Roadmap for Version 1
Transparency is important to me. Here is a list of feature updates you will get for your money when you buy the current version of the Word Counter today:
- Per-app monitoring of your output (done!)
- Calendar history of your daily productivity (done!)
- File and project progress monitoring in addition to app throughput (done!)
- Analytics and statistics, with export of filtered data
After that, I’ll work on a vastly expanded version 2 feature set, available as a paid upgrade. Version 1 will then be in maintenance mode with long-term support: I’ll release fixes to ensure compatibility with operating system updates, but no new major features.
If you Like Stats, You’ll Dig Timing
The Word Counter tracks your writing productivity. And Timing 2 is an automatic time tracker by my friend Daniel to figure out how long you spend on a project and its parts. Together they help you spend more productive time on the stuff that really matters to you.
Word Counter fans get 10% off from this link: Check Out Timing 2